We are in an RV park not far from Ventura Pier just off the main high street and are leaving here on Saturday. We have not enjoyed our time in the park for many reasons.
1. The price -$1900 is just way to expensive for a spot right by the freeway and opposite a childrens park.
2. The customer service in the park is just awful. I have witnessed so many incidents of the way that the staff have spoken to other people in the office.
3. There are so many security guards that you are afraid to breathe.
4. There was a sign on the gate for the pool saying “please do not go into the pool if you have had diraeah in the last 7 days. This really put me off.
5. The grass is watered every day and it soaks my windows to the RV and steps and the side of my RV every single day. It had driven me nuts.
No not happy at all. I would go as far as to say it is the worse park we have ever stayed at. EVER!
We are moving on Saturday to Santa Paula CA and we are very excited we have a pull through spot and it is over 50% less in rent to pay, after we have moved in I will tell you all about it. It is just a small family site but I know we will be happy there and it is still within distance of the beautiful Ventura Beach so we can still have a great time at the beach.
I have started to do a college course online and I am doing a course in Billing and Coding. I am very excited as this is something I have always wanted to do. The College I am attending is in Oxnard and called laurus College and I have been going everyday this week. It is a very small college and I feel really comfortable already going there. I can do the course online or go into the college, whilst we are local I will be attending the college as it is just so exciting to go there every day. When we do eventually move I can just carry on doing it from home in my RV. I am just really excited.
On my way home from college today I decided I would stop off at the pier at Ventura. It was such a fabulous day and there wasnt a cloud in the sky. I parked in the car structure and got a ticket but if I ate at any of the restaurants on the pier my parking would be paid for. I therefore did eat at the restaurant at the pier and had a fish sandwich and sat just staring out of the window all on my own at the Ventura pier in front of me. Afterwards I walked along the Ventura pier and it was just so tranquil and quiet with hardly anyone around with it being in the daytime and a weekday.
I ventured to the end of the pier and sat just staring out into the deep blue sea mesmerised by the beauty of it all.
If you ever get chance then head out to Ventura. Eat, play in the beautiful sand, kick your feet in the waves and just enjoy the beautiful scenery and sunshine.
Here are some pictures of Ventura Pier from my day today. Enjoy.